How to Get Screen Capture Tool for Chrome
Click here to access Chrome Web Store (you may be required to login to Google Chrome using your Gmail)
Click on the "Add to Chrome" button. This will add Screen Capture Extension to your Google Chrome.
Features of Screen Capture Tool
- You can capture all visible content in a Google Chrome tab, selected region of a web page or the whole page and save it as PNG or JPEG images.
- You can scroll horizontally and vertically to capture an entire page or larger portion of a page easily.
- Tool can detect and capture floating objects like popups, etc. easily.
- It can work on Windows, Mac and Linux computers
- You can copy the captured images to Windows and Linux clipboard
- You can edit captured images (Highlight, add texts, etc.)
- Ability to Auto-save captured images
- You can use customizable hotkeys (shortcuts)
- You can also share the captured image on Facebook, Picassa, etc.
Using Screen Capture Tool
After you add Screen Capture tool to your Google Chrome, you can use it either by using the hotkeys or by clicking on the Screen Capture tool icon appearing at the top, along side of the address bar.
You can use this extension / tool in "Incognito" mode by enabling it here:
Type "chrome://chrome/extensions/" (without quotes) and click Enter
Look for Screen Capture extension in the list | Tick "Allow in incognito"
You can customize the hotkeys and other options by clicking on the Screen Capture icon and then Options.
- Capture Page Region: Ctrl+Alt+R
- Capture Visible Content: Ctrl+Alt+V
- Capture Whole Page: Ctrl+Alt+H
- Capture Screen Region: Ctrl+Alt+P
Do you find this information useful? Why don't you tell your friends by sharing it on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. You can also follow me on Twitter @sarayoo.info or Google+ or Like me on my Facebook for more updates, technology tips and tricks, iPhone, iPad, other iOS devices tips, iOS App Deals, Blogging tips, etc. Please leave your comments in the comment section or contact me if you have any other questions.