I've been using it for a while and find it very useful compared to the native Facebook app for iPhone. The following are the features of MyPad:
- View multiple profiles as stackable, scrollable pages that are visually stunning and interactive.
- Beautiful Photo Galleries which has a scrollable bar at the right side allowing you to preview photos.
- Configure multiple Facebook accounts.
- Simply swipe to navigate between pages.
- Interactive Video Player within the MyPad app.
- You can see when your friends are playing a Game and you can directly join in the Game.
- You can download and upload photos from/ to Facebook albums.
- You can add comments to photos as you upload and also control privacy, so that you can set who can see your uploaded photos.
- You can apply four photo effects such as Black/ White, sepia, burn and retro when you upload photos.
- You can change profile picture- you can choose from the Camera Album or can simply take a photo and upload as Profile picture.
- And many more features that you see in Facebook app such as Pull Down to refresh pages, comment and Like status, photos, pages, etc.
The best thing I like about MyPad compared to Facebook's own iPhone app is that it allows more control when it comes to privacy, especially when you want to upload a photo. The refreshing of News feeds and posts by friends are more smoother and faster than Facebook's own iPhone app. MyPad also gives a browser like experience when viewing profiles and other pages.
Free MyPad for iPhone can be downloaded from iTunes for free by clicking here. You may want to read about how to create a free iTunes Store account in case if you can't download this yet because it is not available in your country.
Are you already using MyPad on iPad or iPhone? Or have you come across any other better Facebook iPhone app? Share with me your experience in the comments area.