We used to have Internet tethering on iPhone last time. For those people who uses their Data plan on the phone to access Internet from your Laptop or Desktop, this new feature is a good news. Apple has enhanced the Internet tethering feature and added a Personal Hotspot, which means we can now create our own WIFI hot spot and connect computer to it to access Internet. I like this feature very much, as I don't have separate Internet connection, but use the tethering feature on iPhone to connect to Internet from my Laptop. This new feature brings Wi-Fi wherever we go, as long as there is a 3G network. For those who uses iPad without any 3G, this feature is going to be wonderful! You don't have to worry about getting into a Wi-Fi spot to access Internet from your iPad now, simply share your 3G network on iPhone and connect it through the Personal Hotspot!
The best thing about this feature is that the Hotspot gets automatically turned off when we are not using it, thus saving the precious battery life!
So much of changes have come to the Home Sharing feature, now we can play the entire iTunes library from anywhere in the house. It doesn't matter if your music is on your PC or Mac, you can play it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch over a Wi-Fi network in a matter of seconds! Amazing part is that, through Home Sharing we can not only listen to our music, but also watch a movie or TV show, or play podcasts or listen to audiobooks on whichever the iDevices we want without downloading or syncing!
Other minor changes:
- Apple has added another new font in Notes, Noteworthy.
- Location Services settings menu has been moved to the top level of Settings menu.
- Many other minor changes such as double vibration when we recieves a text message.
- Many bug fixes, for the whole list of fixes click here.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_version_history#4.3)
- Ability to delete an Application that is being currently download.