runtastic Altimeter Pro is an app to turn your iPhone or other iOS device into an altimeter with compass, weather information, exact GPS position, sunrise and sunset. The altitude is calculated by this app by making use of the GPS and other online services to provide more accuracy. The app also has a feature to capture photos right from the app, making it easy to capture the favorite views you come across while using the app and can be instantly shared with friends.
Features Highlights of runtastic Altimeter PRO
- Provides accurate measurement of altitude in meters or feet
- Built-in photo capture function to capture favorite views / places while using the app
- Abilitty to instantly share the photos with friends using Facebook or email
- Works both online and offline
- Has a built-in compass, provides GPS coordinates, current temperature and wind speed
The usual price of runtastic Altimeter PRO version is $1.99. You can now download it Free from App Store for a limited time.
myPassBox Pro lets you store private logins, notes, photos and contacts that you do not want anyone else who may use your iPhone or iOS device to access. The app also ensures your information is safe even if your device is stolen as everything is password protected. In addition to this, myPassBox Pro also let you configure to have all your information stored in the app erased after 10 failed passcode attempts.
Features Highlights for myPassBox Pro
- Ability to store all sorts of login details, e.g. Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Hotmail or any other stuffs.
- Ability to store contacts that you don't want others to see and the ability to make calls from the app itself only on iPhones
- Ability to store photos that you don't want others to see
- Ability to store important notes, to-dos, etc.
- Supports multi-tasking, setup password to protect the app and also has a password hint if incase you forget the myPassBox password.
The usual price of the myPassBox Pro is $1.99. You can now download it Free from App Store for a limited time.
AcePlayer lets you play most of movie file formats and stream directly on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can transfer your movies to AcePlayer using iTunes File Sharing or over WiFi. The app also comes with a built-in downloader and an FTP client - which means you can download or stream files from Internet or using FTP and play it right on your device.
Features Highlights of AcePlayer
- Plays almost any video formats, e.g. WMV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, RMVB, RM, XVID, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, etc.
- Plays almost any audio formats, e.g. MP3, WMA, ACC, FLV, etc.
- Supports subtitles (smi, srt, ass, ssa, etc.)
- Supports iTunes File Sharing and WiFi to upload files from Computer to AcePlayer
- Built-in downloader and FTP client to stream or download media files
- Supports AirPlay and TV Out
- Ability to set passwords for folders and protect your media files
The usual price of AcePlayer is $2.99. You can now download the app Free from App Store.
Do you find this information useful? Why don't you tell your friends by sharing it on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. You can also follow me on Twitter @sarayoo.info or Google+ or Like me on my Facebook for more updates, technology tips and tricks, iPhone, iPad, other iOS devices tips, etc. Please leave your comments in the comment section or contact me if you have any other questions.